UCHIDA Countron OP is the one of the most accurate and user-friendly optical counting machines in the world. With a press of button, a high resolution optical sensor moves up and down, reads and analyses waveform of the products on the stacking table, and immediately comes up with the number of products. Because nothing touches the products, finished products, such as valuable cards, fulfilled envelopes, printed boards can be counted without any damage. The Countron OP is an ideal solution to enhance your security level, by making it easier to double-check the number of products quickly and accurately.
- Machine type : Tabletop optical counter
- Counting mechanism : Optical sensor + Air blow
- Counting speed : Up to 100mm / sec.
- Countable paper quality : 0.1-5.0mm (Depending on choice of sensor)
- Standard TD1 sensor: 0.18-0.35mm
- Countable object size : Standard: 42x10mm – 350x229mm
With optional table: 42x10mm – 550x400mm
- Stacking capacity : Standard: Up to 150mm (115mm with optional clamper)
- With optional table: Up to 135mm (100mm with optional clamper)
- Power source : 110-120V or 220-240V, 50/60Hz, single phase
- Power consumption : 300W
- Dimensions : 300(W)x385(D)X620(H)mm
- NET weight : 18.3kg
- Options : Air compressor, Thermal printer, Large table
Paper clamper, Count log management system